Who We Are & Our Obligation to the Government
PNG DataCo Limited is a state owned entity, created in 2014 to provide wholesale services to the Information and Communication Industry, mandated to build, own and operate the National Transmission Network (NTN).
- Connect all Major Towns by Fiber (Sub-sea and Land based)
- Redundant International Links to Asia and Australia with connection to POPs in Australia/Guam/USA
- Create a robust and reliable backbone network for telcos ,ISPs and Gov’t Entities
- Redundancy for protection and increased reliability
- Increase Internet usage and demand by reducing wholesale prices.
- Providing Data Center and Cloud Solutions
- DataCo now operates and manages over 7000 Km fibre optic network comprising of both terrestrial, the National Telecommunications Network (NTN) and submarine cables (Coral Sea Cable (CS2), Kumul Submarine Cable (KSC) and others), with three (3) international PoPs and five (5) Internet PoPs in country and fourteen (14) DWDM PoPs in country across (10) provinces.
- Together with these fibre assets DataCo operates the countries only satellite infrastructure providing a combination of direct backbone services, redundancy and diversity services and retail managed data services.
- Operating an open, interoperable architecture enables DataCo to provide ubiquitous connectivity supporting multi-format video broadcasting, secure satellite communications and seamless mobility services.
We are here to drive connectivity and digital solutions in Papua New Guinea
We guarantee high-quality customer support service with high-speed
connectivity all over the Papua New Guinea.