What is IPLC
IPLC – International Private Leased Circuit or Line.
An IPLC is a dedicated link and interconnects two offices that are geographically located. The geographical location would normally between an office location in PNG and a destination in any part of the world. The link is purely private to the organisation internal use and is not a shared link.
Type of Networks
- LAN to LAN (Local Area Network)
- LAN to WAN (Wide Area Network)
- LAN to MAN (Metropolitan Area Network)
- LAN to “IP Cloud” (Internet)
What Traffic to Go on IPLC
- LAN to LAN Traffic
- LAN to WAN Traffic
- LAN to MAN Traffic
- “IP Cloud” or Internet Traffic
IPLC with Internet Package
The traffic type in this product is where internet traffic is transmitted in any of the above network listed above. Most common traffic would be internet or LAN to LAN traffic.
DataCo has main Point of Presence (POP) in Global Switch (GS), Sydney with network to network interface with other main International Carriers which enables TPNG (Telikom PNG) to provide Wholesale InterLink service to connect customers globally. It has also another POP in Oxford Falls (OXF), Sydney with NNI to one main Australian Carrier. This will soon include other Australian Carriers to give options to customers to connect globally.
High performance, high quality, and highly reliable transport service based on Ethernet-over-MPLS (EoMPLS) technology:
- Dedicated bandwidth delivered as point to point configuration.
- Well defined and simple interface supporting standard Ethernet speeds and frame sizes standardized services between PNG and Australia.
- 24 x 7 customer support.
- One stop shopping arrangement covering overseas access with DataCo’s International Carrier Partners.