IEPL– International Ethernet Private Lease
An IEPL is a dedicated link and interconnects two offices that are geographically located between two or more countries. The locations would normally be between an office location in PNG and a destination in any part of the world. The link is purely a dedicated private connection for the organisation’s internal use and is not a shared link.
The IEPL can be useful for;
- Extension of LAN data and voice traffic
- IP Transit through off shore office
- Upstream IP Peering
- Off shore Data Center Connectivity
- Off shore Cloud Solutions
- Machine to Machine connectivity
DataCo has the following main international point of presence (POP);
- Sydney – three POPs, Global Switch, Paddington, Equinix (SY4)
- San Jose (USA)
High performance, high quality, and highly reliable transport service based on Ethernet-over-MPLS (EoMPLS) technology:
- Dedicated bandwidth delivered as point to point configuration.
- Well defined and simple interface supporting standard Ethernet speeds and frame sizes standardized services between PNG and Australia.
- 24 x 7 customer support.
- One stop shopping arrangement covering overseas access with DataCo’s International Carrier Partners.