Infrastructure as a Service
Platform as a Service
Software as a Service
Cloud Computing is
- Networked computing facilities providing remote data storage and processing services via the internet.
- A new consumption and delivery model
Cloud Computing Benefits
- Cost reduction
- IT agility and flexibility
Cloud Computing represents
- The industrialization of delivery for IT supported services
- Focus on the End user – self service delivery
Enterprise Benefits from Cloud Adoption
Efficiency & Cost
By using cloud infrastructure drastically reduces capex costs and also reduces costs related to downtime
Scalability & demand
Cloud based solutions are ideal for businesses with growing or fluctuating bandwidth demands.
Organizations which adopts to cloud find many benefits that cloud offers positively impacts their business
Mobility & Control
Cloud computing allows mobile access to corporate data with complete visibility and control over your data.